Dodge logo

office (904) 219-2711
fax  (904) 339-9330

Frequently Asked Questions


We are often contacted by judgment debtors or third parties who have questions about a judgment balance, automobile lien, or other issue. Just read on to learn how to deal with these situations.

Q: Who do I contact about a lien on a car?
A: We employ a law firm to handle all lien related questions. Hiday & Ricke, PA, 4100 Southpoint Drive East, Suite 3, Jacksonville, FL 32216. You can email them at for assistance, or call 904-363-2769, ext. 129.

Q: Who is your Florida law firm?
A: Hiday & Ricke, PA. Ph: 904-363-2769; Web: email:

Q: I am a third party that needs to talk with someone about a Florida judgment that is in your name. What is the best person to contact?
A: See above answer. All contacts about any Florida related matter should be made to Hiday & Ricke, PA. If you cannot get the answer you need, email us at

Q: I live out of state and have a debt with you, or am with a law firm in a state other than Florida. Who do I contact about out of Florida matters? You can call our office at 904-299-2711, or email , and for prompt assistance.

Q: Do you work with non attorney third party debtor 'assistance' programs or companies? No, we do not.

Q: I am an attorney that wishes to earn your business. Who do I contact? Just use the phone number or email address listed on our home page.